IOG Capital, LP is a Dallas, Texas-based investment firm specializing in sourcing and managing non-operated upstream properties acquired through structured joint ventures or outright purchase. IOG has invested >$900mm across 30+ transactions and has assets in most major unconventional basins.
This role will manage all day-to-day finance and accounting functions associated with IOG investments, including the following responsibilities:
• Manage outsourced accounting function, including monthly financial statement and LOS review
• Track monthly financial activity and run budget versus actual analyses for all investments
• Prepare quarterly fair value calculations for fund investments
• Cash flow modeling and forecasting
• Interact with lenders and prepare quarterly debt compliance and other reporting
• Monitor commodity prices and assist in hedge execution
• Manage independent auditors and 3rd party tax advisors
• Analyze monthly JIBs and revenue statements for oil and gas properties
• Work closely with engineering staff to provide relevant and timely accounting information
• Drive the further development of internal processes to streamline and enhance operations
with your resume.